The Home Instructor's Guide will help you to understand the important concepts of the Primary Mathematics (U.S. Edition) curriculum and how these concepts fit in with the program as a whole. It will provide suggestions to help you to introduce each new concept concretely and use the textbook effectively. It includes additional activities for reinforcement and practice and a suggested weekly schedule.
The guide contains:
- Notes to the instructor with some mathematical background for each section in the textbook
- Objectives for each chapter
- Teaching activities using manipulatives where appropriate
- Reinforcement and enrichment activities
- Answers and solutions to corresponding textbook pages and learning tasks for the lesson, to be discussed with the student
- Answers to the corresponding workbook exercises and solutions to many of the problems
- Mental math pages
This guide can be used with Primary Mathematics U.S. Edition textbooks and workbooks. It cannot be used with Primary Mathematics Standard Edition or Common Core Editions books.