Elementary Math for Teachers Complete Set
This is a complete set for Elementary Mathematics for Teachers, which includes both Elementary Mathematics for Teachers and the five Primary Mathematics U.S. Edition books that are used in conjunction with it.
This set includes:
- Elementary Math for Teachers (ISBN 9780974814001)
- Primary Mathematics U.S. Edition 3A Textbook (ISBN 9789810185022)
- Primary Mathematics U.S. Edition 4A Textbook (ISBN 9789810185060)
- Primary Mathematics U.S. Edition 5A Textbook (ISBN 9789810185107)
- Primary Mathematics U.S. Edition 5A Workbook (ISBN 9789810185121)
- Primary Mathematics U.S. Edition 6A Textbook (ISBN 9789810185145)
Elementary Mathematics for Teachers is designed for the first semester of a university mathematics course for prospective elementary teachers. It is also appropriate for practicing teachers. This book focuses exclusively on K-8 mathematics. The text uses five Primary Mathematics Textbooks as a source of problems and to repeatedly illustrate several themes, including: (a) How the nature of a mathematics topic suggests an order for developing it in the classroom. (b) How topics are developed through "teaching sequences" which begin with easy problems and incrementally progress until the topic is mastered. (c) How the mathematics builds on itself through the grades.
For teachers using Primary Mathematics Standards Edition, use this adaptation for the Standards Edition. This homework adaptation may be printed and used at no cost by teachers using the EMFT textbook. It may not be sold or incorporated into any other document.
Please see product pages of individual components for more details.
Dimensions Math® PK-5
Rigorous content and appealing design define our flagship program. This series is as enjoyable to use as it is effective in instilling a rock-solid math foundation.