Dimensions Math Textbook 1A
- Chapter Opener: Each chapter begins with an engaging scenario that stimulates student curiosity in new concepts. This scenario also provides teachers an opportunity to review skills.
- Think: With guidance from teachers, students solve a problem using a variety of methods.
- Learn: One or more solutions to the problem in Think are presented, along with definitions and other information to consolidate the concepts introduced in Think.
- Do: A variety of practice problems allow teachers to lead discussion or encourage independent mastery. These activities solidify and deepen student understanding of the concepts.
- Exercise: A pencil icon at the end of the lesson links to additional practice problems in the corresponding workbook.
- Practice: Periodic practice provides teachers with opportunities for consolidation, remediation, and assessment.
- Review: Two cumulative reviews provide ongoing practice of concepts and skills.
Note: Two textbooks (A and B) for each grade correspond to the two halves of the school year. Answer key not included. Soft cover.
Dimensions: 8.5 x 11 x 0.75 in
A & B Books:
Printouts: Dimensions Math PK-5 Resources
Recommended Manipulatives: Dimensions Math Grades PK-5 Recommended Manipulatives
Answer Key: Located in corresponding Home Instructor’s Guide/Teacher’s Guide
Buy it with
Dimensions Math At Home™ Videos
Invite a professional Singapore math teacher into your home classroom. This subscription of pre-recorded lessons covers all Textbook and Workbook material for an entire school year and can be done at your own pace.