Dimensions Math Textbook 5A
- Look Inside
- How to Use
- Chapter Opener: Each chapter begins with an engaging scenario that stimulates student curiosity in new concepts. This scenario also provides teachers an opportunity to review skills.
- Think: With guidance from teachers, students solve a problem using a variety of methods.
- Learn: One or more solutions to the problem in Think are presented, along with definitions and other information to consolidate the concepts introduced in Think.
- Do: A variety of practice problems allow teachers to lead discussion or encourage independent mastery. These activities solidify and deepen student understanding of the concepts.
- Exercise: A pencil icon at the end of the lesson links to additional practice problems in the corresponding workbook.
- Practice: Periodic practice provides teachers with opportunities for consolidation, remediation, and assessment.
- Review: Two cumulative reviews provide ongoing practice of concepts and skills.
Dimensions: 8.5 x 11 x 0.75 in
A & B Books:
Printouts: Dimensions Math PK-5 Resources
Recommended Manipulatives: Dimensions Math Grades PK-5 Recommended Manipulatives
Answer Key: Located in corresponding Teacher’s Guide
Buy it with
Dimensions Math At Home™ Videos
Invite a professional Singapore math teacher into your home classroom. This subscription of pre-recorded lessons covers all Textbook and Workbook material for an entire school year and can be done at your own pace.
Manipulatives help students visualize and represent math concepts. Stock up on suggested items to deepen engagement during math activities and lessons.
Supplementary math helps students of all abilities: struggling, advanced, or on level. Find just the right addition to round out your core program.