Primary Math Digital Resource Access Guide
1. With the purchase of some Primary Mathematics (2022 Edition) titles you will receive an 8-digit access code for digital resources. You may activate this code at any time (no expiration for activation). Once it’s activated, you will have access for one year.
2. If you are a first-time user and do not have an account on MCEduhub, go to mceduhub.com and click on “I have an Access Code.” If you have already created an account on mceduhub.com and are adding an access code from a new purchase, please see number 14 below.
3. Enter your 8-digit access code in the popup window and click Submit. Please note access is for one year after this activation.
4. Take note that the access code does not contain the letters “O” and “I,” instead those characters are zeroes (0) and ones (1).
5. A message will appear to indicate that you have entered the access code correctly.
6. A user account form will be displayed for you to create your account.
7. Enter your email address, name, and password.
8. You may read our Data Protection & Privacy Statement and Terms & Conditions before checking the box.
9. Click Submit to create your new account.
10. A message will appear to indicate that you have created your new account successfully.
11. Click OK to proceed.
12. Login to your new account with your email address and password.
13. Upon successful login, your suite of purchased digital content will be shown (image may vary).
14. If you already have an account on mceduhub.com and are adding a purchase with a new access code, please log into your account at mceduhub.com. Click on your username in the upper right, then click on “Add Library Content” and enter your new access code. Please note access is for one year after this activation.