Dimensions Math® PK–8
A refreshed approach to Singapore math from the people who know it best.
Since bringing the first Singapore Math® curriculum to the U.S., we’ve gathered years of feedback from educators and parents. This led us to a big question: Can we create a refined Singapore Math® program that better meets the needs of today’s students?
To answer this question we worked for five years with top Singapore math educators and experts. The program improves aspects of the proven Singapore math method while preserving the core of this unique approach. It is everything we believe Singapore math should be.
Why Choose Dimension Math?
- A new Singapore Math® curriculum from our team of teachers and experts with over 100 combined years of Singapore math classroom experience.
- Expanded teaching materials, including videos, Blackline Masters, letters home, eBooks, and more.
- A cohesive PK-5 series, with the ability to expand the curriculum to middle school with the Dimensions Math 6-8 program.
- Abundant support, directly from our team of contributors and trainers.
- Pricing that’s accessible (we mean it!).
- Covers the Common Core State Standards, and more, in its own progression.
Shop for Dimensions
The series that introduced Singapore math to the world.
Primary Mathematics is the famed series that put Singaporean students at the very top of international math tests again and again, and has over 20 years of proven results in the U.S.
It balances supervised learning and independent practice while encouraging communication. Singapore Math Inc. introduced this series to the U.S., and has been supporting it ever since.
Why Choose Primary Mathematics?
The original, world-renowned, Singapore Math® curriculum.
- Abundant training, support, and other resources due to wide adoption over many years.
- Encourages independence and varied paces of learning.
Primary Mathematics U.S. Edition
Almost identical to the original program from Singapore, but uses U.S. measurements and currency.
Primary Mathematics Standards Edition
Written to meet the California Public School standards prior to Common Core, this edition includes probability, data analysis, negative numbers, and coordinate graphing.
Primary Mathematics Common Core Edition
More closely aligns with Common Core. This edition has changes to the scope and sequence.